Monday, July 30, 2007

Why

Why do I have to yell and feel like I'm actually losing my mind before anything gets done? I've yelled at all 3 of the males in my life today too, no one seems to be off limits. Chad came home with the boys from Jacob's soccer camp and wants to just sit around not doing anything. I'd vacuumed, had actually just finished about 2 minutes before he walked into the door. It seems if I'm on my feet more than 5 to 10 minutes the contractions start up so I'm trying to do small tasks here and there vs lots of big things for long periods of time. I know I don't get near as much personally accomplished and it's bugging me, because it leaves more on the plates of Chad and the boys, but my gosh I'm 4 freaking days away from having this baby..a little help without me having to tell every single person here what exactly NEEDS and MUST be done would be nice.

He actually took out all the trash. I've been working on the bathroom. I swept it all out and good grief it was a freaking mess. We have I think the worlds most disgusting cat ever. He just will not wipe his feet when he leaves the litter box, I don't get it at all and it drives me insane. I can't stand this cat and let me tell you cats in general are one of my favorite animals...but Pounce is in a different league, he's so stinking aggrevating. So I got all the litter up. Then I took the swiffer wet jet and used that, now I'm working on hand washing the floor. The swiffer does a pretty good job, but not good enough. I think we all know that sometimes a floor just has to be cleaned on your hands and knee's. It's horrible, but it's necessary. So I'm doing that. This is my 2nd break, because my knee's, back, and stomach all start hurting and the contractions start up so I'm getting in a break and will finish in just a minute. Our bathroom isn't even that big.

I have to go check and see if Chad took out the recylcing before he left, probably not. @@ If not then Jacob will be taking that out. Jacob cleaned up the toys and things scattered throughout the livingroom and dining room and Jackson's in the playroom picking up toys.

Oh Chad also cleaned out the recylcing bin, Jack decided it was the trash and threw an apple and some other garbage in it and oh it was disgusting...it was definately a must for being cleaned.

But...none of this happened without me asking nicely a few times and after no one getting up I started losing it...amazing everyone jumps and does it. Oh I also got told I'mthe meanest mom that lives...which is fine. I am not being a parent to win a popularity contest. Jacob did get in trouble for his ugly tone. I don't put up with disrespect. This isn't a democracy household by any means.

Ok well I better get back to the bathroom. Then I need to put laundry away, oh fun..the joys of the most hated chore in this house by me. I'd pay someone so much money to wash, dry, fold, and put away my laundry. I just can't stand doing it. But no one else here seems to be capable. For some reason Chad can't figure out how to put anyone elses clothes up besides his own, amazing how I can do that. @@@

Yep, I'm annoyed and grouchy. Emily if you're reading this...sorry I know I told you I'd try not to be. It worked until they came home! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please be careful clearing up after the cat,toxoplasmosis can still cause real problems in pregnancy even though youre so close to giving birth,get someone else to do it.zoe xx

Anonymous said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better the people around my house tend not to do a thing indoors unless I tell them to.  And I often have to get grouchy serious to make it happen.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Hang in there... I can tell you have been grumpy.  It seems like sometimes we women are expected to be superwomen and all that and more... which drives me nuts.  Because I work from home my husband thinks I am just always available to do everything, which is so not the case.  You take it easy or that baby will be born in the kitchen.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I have to get to the point where I have to yell.  I wish sometimes they would just do it before I ask, just once that would be nice.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, contractions... sorry you're having to get all upset before everyone helps. I hate when I have to do that at my house. Hope you have a better day.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/