Monday, July 30, 2007

So Far Today

Well I'm in a MUCH better mood this time around!: ) Aren't you glad! LOL These mood swings are really ugly and I have got to get it under control, even if it's just 4 more days, yes 4 more days! Actually at this point more like 3 1/2...but anyways! I'm sorry I'm being so ugly. This is a good place for me to come and just get it out.

So what all have we gotten accomplished. My bathroom looks SPECTACULAR! Well the floor and walls anyways! I do need to clean the mirror and sink. We have a nice bathroom, nice size, it was redone before we moved in...it's nice but the sink the tiniest thing shows up on it which stinks. I'll clean it later tonight because I'm taking a well deserved break from cleaning! I hand washed that whole bathroom floor! Then Chad went back in for me a few minutes ago and reswept it. He's going to scoop the litter box when he gets back from the boys haircuts (they just left for them). The sink and mirror will take a grand total of maybe 5 minutes! I cleaned the toilet too...I mean really scrubbed that sucker inside and out. Now if we can just get the males in this house to constantly hit INSIDE the toilet I will have complete success! LOL It looks great though! I swept (with a broom) the dining room area, the kitchen (and swiffered the kitchen). I do want to hand wash the kitchen as well, but I don't know if I have the energy for it. We'll see it's obviously a lot bigger than the bathroom so it'll take a lot more work. I've thought about getting the boys to do it! LOL Good training, their future wives will love me!

Chad got 4 loads of laundry washed, 4 are in the washer. We got baby clothes folded and put away! We have yet to find the rest of Jordyn's clothes, but Chad's not had a chance to look yet. He said that if he doesn't get them found before we have to go on Thursday that he promises that when he comes home Sunday night  he'll go back in there and go through the rest of the boxes and he'll wash everything! He knows how particular I am on laundry so he'll do a good job! I get very controlling about the laundry which is why I'm normally the only one that actually washes them and puts them into the dryer. I will wash things until I get stains out, and 99.999% of the time I get the stains out, even old/dryer dried in ones. Make sense?! LOL I don't give up! LOL IF we can't find the clothes that means they're in Kansas in our storage shed at my parents...so if that's the case my mom will be going in there and pulling them out and mailing them to me. I know it's going to be pricey but still cheaper than buying a whole new wardrobe when I have so many beautiful outfits that can be used for this little girl. I have enough to get us by and darn it if I just HAVE to go buy her a few other things I suppose I can force myself to do that! ROFL!!

The living room and dining room are all nice and clean. All the dirty clothes are done, like I said Chad took the last of them down to the laundry room. I do have a few more baby things that we picked up yesterday for her an outfit and some onsies to wash. Oh and I have to wash diapers...I will do that either tonight or tomorrow. We do cloth diapers! These aren't the cd's from when we were babies...oh no these are cute! No pins, no ugly awful rubber pants...these are just too stinking wonderful! I've used CD's on all my kids at some point. Jack was the most cd'd out of all of them. Before Jack I didn't know of all the work at home mom's (WAHM) that make them and oh let me tell you, they're an addiction! If you have a baby or will be having one and are interested in cloth diapering let me know, I have tons of sites! If you can control yourself it CAN be a lot cheaper than disposables, they're obviously better for your baby since no disgusting chemicals are up against their precious tushes vs disposables that are so full of chemicals. So anyways...I will wash those tomorrow.

Chad has to take our old reclyner and cario cabinet down to the basement and I need to put away my Polish Pottery that I bought when my parents were here! (GASP) it's still in the box! ROFL! oops! Oh I do need to clean my desk off still, but it won't take long actually. I will do that here in a little bit.

Now it's figuring out what we're going to have for dinner. I wanted to make round steak and tomato gravy, but I don't have any steak...so we'll have that tomorrow! :) I'm now thinking of tuna and noodles..it's easy and I have everything for it! I am thinking Wednesday I'll make the Pampered Chef Taco Ring...sounds so good! Then no more cooking for me for about 2 or more weeks! Wahoo!! 

Oh I did forget, we did find an outfit for her to come home in. I was going to share it, but decided I'll just wait until she's in it! Tomorrow I'm going to pack my bag. I want to make sure I have everything, especially since I'm going to be there for an eternity! Oh ok I AM exaggerating, but come on...I'll be there at min. 7 full days maybe longer and we know in the US you're out of there a lot sooner baring no complications! I'm not looking forward to the long stay, but I AM going to try to make the best of it. I've told all of our friends to feel free and come visit and about 10 so far have said they'll be coming so it'll be nice to know I have something to look forward to! Once we're home I know we'll have more visitors and PWOC will be providing us with meals! :) So that'll be nice. Once I'm home I will post some pictures of our new little girl on here and share her name!  Kelly should get an email from Chad so you might want to check her out to find out her name...at the latest he'll email her on Sunday.

Oh Chad also went and ordered the pictures that the boys and I had taken on Friday. I think I talked about that...it's pictures of ultimately my baby belly and the boys with their hands on my belly. They turned out really good. They will be back about the time I get home from the hospital. I don't know if I'll share them on here because that's very personal, but a few special people will get to see them.

Ok...well unless I'm totally inspired I'm done journaling for the day. I know  Kelly is happy as she seems to have issue's staying up with alerts. Not like she has a life, child, school, or work. Man...she really needs to get her priorities in order! LOL ;)

Have a good Monday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it really is getting to be that time!!  Welcome home to baby ahead of time and prayers and blessings for a smooth delivery.  I admire you for doing the cloth diaper thing.  Sounds like you have the entire house in order.  I did the same darn thing before each of my deliveries... cleaned from top to bottom.  Have a great week!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am getting so excited for you!!  I can't wait to see pictures of her, no matter what her name is!!  LOL!  I have some pictures of my oldest (manda) with her hands on my belly when i was pg with Jeremy and I just love those pictures.  She looks so amazed at how big it is!!  LOL  Oh well the bigness was always worth it!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I had so better get to see those pictures... :) AND chad needs to email me too :)

going to the dr in the morning for my moodiness....and night sweats....and yelling at children for no apparent reason other than I like to hear myself yell :) oh and I too am the meanest mommy alive....lol....and the most uncool becuase hilary and baileys parents let them go in cars with boys!  WHY DONT I?  yeah whatever....

Kelly

Anonymous said...

you KNOW you'll post one more time before you go to bed just to annoy me ;-)  I can't wait til Friday when you get to meet Junie Beatrice!

Anonymous said...

Honey with the baby this close any woman would be losing it about now. It goes from a long wait to I'm not ready right now. Can't wait to see and hear about the new bundle. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

LOL counting the days here in Colorado:) maybe Chad could do a quick entry in your journal for all of us to know you and the new little one are a ok! keeping you in prayer.

Deb

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the pictures if you are willing to share and please have Chad at least let us know that you and the baby are OK.  A week is a long time for us to worry about you!  If YOU want to wait to tell us her name...thats fine (and a picture would be nice too....lol) but I just want to know that everything is A-OK!!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

How exciting that your new daughter is almost here. I know what you mean about baby clothes. Those things aren't worn hardly in the first place. I have boxes of clothes for my grandson I don't want to get rid of. Don't know when we'll ever have another baby. I know that sounds silly and selfish to keep all those clothes, but I'm like you they're to darn expensive. Can't wait to see the bundle of joy and her outfit.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

can't wait to meet the little one!
Becky