Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's Ordered! :)

I got the fabric protector all ordered! I had to call them because the company we went through normally only ships UPS, but the owner of the company answered the phone and said he'll personally take it to the post office and get it mailed out for me today or tomorrow!! So if any of you get buck suede furniture or any thing else that's leather/suede let me know and I'll share the website, great prices and very nice owner to deal with!!

I am going to look at slip covers now. I feel kind of sad because well I love the fabric, it's so soft to lay on (I took a VERY short nap on the couch!). But well I want it to be protected and it's going to last us for YEARS.

 

Ok...so I'm done talking about it! hehe! Oh by the way, someone want to borrow 2 little boys? They're cute as can be, all boy, and don't seem to want to clean a playroom. They have a goal even (Daddy bought them new Army uniforms...the digitized ones so they're VERY excited, but will not get them until the playroom is cleaned up). So motivation doesn't work all that well (at least not today...nor does physical harm threats!:X) But hey they're cute! LOL

Looks like rain's coming! It is Germany!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take the boys. I love little boys. My grandson would have a blast with two more running around.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Dang it - since when do you post more than once a day.  And you know every time you post I feel obligated to come up with a new name!  I'm thinking Maddie Ann (how cute is that?!!)  LOL

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about having cute but irritating little people at your house!  My house comes with two very adorable but mean as snakes girls!  
Traci

Anonymous said...

LOL on the boys maybe its the weather:) enjoy your evening

Deb

Anonymous said...

I'm here!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! Just thought I'd pop in and let you know. lol Still no internet, but I'll try to get on again soon.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the fabric protector ordered.  Its always smart to get the slipcovers to protect the furniture, I wish we'd thought to do that when we bought our new things.  Hope the playroom got cleaned up, I threaten to take things away and that doesn't work either - let me know if you find something that works.  Leene

Anonymous said...

That's very cute about wanting to loan out your boys!  I think all parents would like to do that from time to time.  I have a feeling they'll get the playroom cleaned at some point though!!!!!

Dirk

Anonymous said...

Slip covers are such a good thing.  We have them on our good sofa and I am so thankful for them.
Lisa