Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Family Picture

We went and got the pictures. I'm really happy with them. I am not exactly thrilled with the picture of the boys and me as I don't think I look pregnant, just fat...but oh well it is what it is! Chad really liked it though. The company that took them will be back in time for the Christmas holiday and we'll definately go back as we'll have our sweet girl with us and I do love the sepia tone and old fashioned style pictures. This company is out of the US and they thankfully have a branch over here in Europe! I'm glad they're coming to our military base now, this was the first time as far as I know they've been here. We had used them twice when we were stationed in Kansas and had great results with them and we're very happy with the results this time as well!

 

 

 

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i love love love em!!!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them!!!  They look GORGEOUS!!!! (and you DO NOT look fat!!!!!!!!!)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Wonderful family hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture.  Everyone looks great in it!  All expressions are lovely!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Love all of the pictures:) wonderful family

Deb

Anonymous said...

I think they came out great!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

beautiful family you have there Christy....including you...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

They are great! :)  You all look beautiful. :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. Your boys are adorable. And you do not look fat. I can tell your pregnant, and your beautiful. ((((((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Love the new family photographs!!

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful and pregnant!!!  and as for the boys in the family...they are all good looking too!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on entries. So glad I looked back. LOVE these family pictures. You have a gorgeous family. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Take care, Chrissie