Wednesday, July 18, 2007

All Better :)

 

 

                   

 

The boys are feeling better today! Jack woke us up at 5 am because he had a bloody nose, but don't worry it was ALL his doing (you with kids know how that happened!) so he got all cleaned up and back to sleep we went. Jacob came into our bed too and when Chad left took his spot, so Jack was in the middle of us. We woke up at 9 am! It was great to sleep in! :) :)

Both boys were better today. Jacob's back is still a little red, but not bad. Jack was all better...back to his normal VERY energetic self! LOL

This evening we went over to friends to celebrate their son's 4th birthday. Just went over for ice cream and cake. It was fun, nice, and relaxing. It was pretty humid out, could have been much worse but plenty for me!

 

 

            

 

I have an ob apt tomorrow, hopefully she'll print off one last u/s picture of her. I don't know if I'll have any more apts before I have her so this could be it until my 6 week check up! This pregnancy has really went by so quickly! I can't believe in just over 2 weeks this baby girl is going to be here! I'm excited, but I will miss feeling her move all over inside of me! She's been such an active little girl. I do look forward to meeting her and seeing her beautiful face!

 

God Bless

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that the boys are better today!  Nick gets those bloody noses a lot too.... Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear both boys are back to their healthy selves.  Good luck tomorrow.  Leene

Anonymous said...

Glad the boys are all better!  I can't wait to see your baby's face either!  Just two weeks!  yeah!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Delighted to hear the boys are both feeling more like themselves today. Hope you get one last pic. before the little gem is born. Now that the pregnancy has gone by so quickly , watch the last two weeks will seem like forever. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy- I'm glad the boys are better.  I know how that is.  I don't run to the doc's either for every thing, but I do worry when my guy gets a fever, because I guess Moms worry about that stuff!  I'm glad though, and I did say a little prayer for them!  You know, the last picture you have on this post, was done by one of my favorite artists from Canada named Trish Romance.  She's an excellent water colorist- it brought back some "back home" memories for me to see it.  Have a Blessed day Christy- I also read your above post too, and thought it was very beautiful.  We used to sing that song in church.  I love it.  Thank you~  God Bless you and Emily- all parents who share the same pain you do.  Carolyn

Anonymous said...

2 weeks???  Wow it is coming fast.  I better get ready!  Maybe Kelly and I should start packing!  LOL, don't I wish!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that they are feeling better.

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet your new daughter either. Hope everything goes well and it'll be here before you know it.
Take care, Chrissie