Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Heading To Bed but one last update

 

 

 

Well Jack's temp was all over this place. It got all the way up to 103.8 so he got Tylenol and I stripped him down to his underwear. That did help for a while. It dropped it down to 101.2, but it's up a little again 101.9. He's sleeping so I'll be checking on him throughout the night.

 

 

 

Jacob went to the pool today I think I talked about that earlier. I put sunblock on him, but it definately needed reapplied while he was there because his little back is so red. We put some aloe on it. He's running a fever so it's hard to say if it's from the sunburn or maybe what Jack has, my instincts say sunburn. He was hurting pretty bad during dinner, but didn't talk about it after that so hopefully the aloe is doing it's job and giving him some relief. I tried to get his temp one last time before he went to bed, but he fell asleep on the couch and when I tried under his arm it said it was only 97.1 and I knew that wasn't accurate. I couldn't get him awake enough to take it orally so I'll be checking on him throughout the night as well.

 

 

                                

 

Please keep my boys in your prayers tonight. I know it's nothing too major, I just hate when they're sick. I've been blessed that both of them have been so rarely sick. Really today Jack's just had the temp...no other big symptoms (vomitting, etc) he laid on the couch most of the day and did perk up for a couple hours once Chad got home from work, after dinner he started go back to his morning and afternoon not feeling good self.

I don't see me going to PWOC in the morning. I love going, but my boys being healthy is absolutely priority and I will not expose other people's children to them, not knowing if one or both of them are contagious with something. It really bugs me when others bring their sick children to church or just out in public (I definatelyknow sometimes you don't have a choice....it's those who DO have one and still do it aka very selfish). Ultimately PWOC is important, but my boys are more important and helping to prevent something from going around is more important as well.

 

 

I'm tired and heading to bed!

 

God Bless

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a busy night - I hope both boys feel better in the morning.  Leene

Anonymous said...

i am behind on posts.. so sorry to hear that the boys are poorly....hope they feel better tomorrow and that you manage to get some sleep tonight....
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I am so behind in alerts. Haven't been feeling well myself. I do hope the kids are better soon. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Keeping your boys in my prayers on the smoke! Hope tomorrow brings some relief to them both. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I hope both the boys are feeling much better today.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I hope and prayer both boys are feeling better...hate it when kids get sick...many hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

hope the boys are better in the morning!  and hope you don't catch it!
Becky

Anonymous said...

i hope the boys are feeling better.   Keeping you all in my prayers.  Love you.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your boys and I know what it is to have the little ones get those sunburns.  Florida was just one big sunburn all the time for us... Hugs,
Lisa