Thursday, July 12, 2007

I think we got it! :)

I think we've picked out a name for this girl! Sorry Kelly and Kelly it's NOT going to be Kelly! LOL Oh and Kelly it's not going to be any of the names you suggested or anyone else for that matter. It's one of our top 5. Chad and I sat down together while he rubbed my sore feet (he's a good man!) and I told him my favorite and he told me his, we had different ones ironically his favorite is my favorite girl name when I was pregnant with Jackson...but we're most likely going with my favorite. He does like it a lot and it's actually the name he liked the most when I was pg with Jack! LOL It's not 100% but I'd say 95%! I like being able to go in there with names narrowed down and I know nothing's 100% until she's actually born and the paper work is all filled out. But I just feel so much peace about this name and can hear myself calling her this name.

 

Well we're NOT going to Switzerland this weekend. :( I'm sad about it, but it's just not going to happen right at this moment. Once she's born and we have her passport we're going. Saturday we are going somewhere though, and we haven't been there before. We're going with friends on the train to Legoland! The boys are thrilled! I'm sure they'll have a lot more fun there than Switzerland and it's closer and well we're not driving so that's a huge perk! LOL There are 3 other families going. It'll be a lot of fun though I know. We probably won't get back until very late because it's a 3 1/2 hr train ride, so if you'll pray that I'm comfortable throughout the day I'd appreciate it! Of course Saturday our mild temps in Germany are leaving and we'll be in the upper 80's. Sunday-Tuesday we'll be going to the pool right off of post...it's going to be in the 90's Sun. and Monday and 88 Tuesday. Wed it's supposed to drop back down to the mid 70's for the rest of the week. We'll be using our a/c for those days for sure and the boys will be thrilled about getting to go the pool and I admit I'm sure I'll enjoy it, as the pool will take off the pressure from the baby!

Today was a good day over all. The boys got their playroom cleaned yesterday, so today they were able to play and enjoy their day. They watched a little tv, they played some games on the computer, we spent some time reading, free play, had lunch, school for Jacob and naptime for Jack. When Jack got up from his nap we played chutes and ladders, then we went out to the park for a couple of hours. Came in and I started dinner. Chad found the extra long cable so we can move the entertainment center to another wall. Um..yeah we still haven't gotten the furniture moved! Last night Chad got home late and by the time dinner was done he was ready for bed pretty well, and tonight after he got up here with the cable, had dinner, I was on the phone and it dawned on this sweet man that he's going to have to have help moving the entertainment center. It's solid wood and well at 35 weeks I'm not helping move it! I will take out the Precious Moments and direct them! :) He's going to ask one of his soldiers to come over after work and help him move it. If he has help I don't think it'll take anytime at all to get things moved.

Tomorrow evening around 5 my friend Aimee is dropping off her two boys. Her dh is deployed and she's having a movie and dinner night for her FRG over at her house. So the boys will be here for 4 to 5 hours play. They'll have to stay in the playroom while the furniture is being moved so no one gets in the way or gets hurt and no extra stress.

 

Well I'm off here, got to get to bed here in a bit!

 

God Bless

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you finding a name and can't wait to find out what you've chosen, after she's here of course.  Legoland sounds like alot of fun, tailored made for the boys and Chad - I hope you'll have a comfortable day as well, nice plush seat on the train.  You are such a good friend to help out Aimee - you know how important it is to get "me" time when you can and I'm sure Aimee will enjoy her time at dinner and the movie.  Can't wait to see pics once everything is arranged.  Have a great night - Leene

Anonymous said...

how exciting Legoland:) i can't wait to hear the name:) have a good friday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh..legoland sounds like a blast.....
Becky

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO...what's the name?????? (It's JEANNE, isn't it??? LOL)  You can tell I am not a very patient person....(lol)

We went to Legoland while we were in California a few years back.  It was SOOOO cool!  You and the kids will love it!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Well thank goodness you've all kinda decided on a name I'm like you I always wanted to go in with at least four names to choose from. Can't wait to hear it and I'm sure it'll be beautiful whatever you pick.
Woo Hoo Legoland, if I was a kid I'd pick that too. I didn't know there was one over there. My nephew and his family went to CA one and loved it. Take lots of pics if you can I wanna see.
I wanna go on a train ride so badly. Take some pics there too if you're able. I'm sure the view is awesome.
Glad your hubby has someone to help him move all that. It's huge and heavy.
Nice of you to help the friend out and watch her boys. It's nice to have someone you can trust when no family is around.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy- I'm glad you've finally narrowed down on t he name.  Can't wait to hear the final results.  It is kind of hard to pick, isn't it?  I only have 1 that I had to pick, but thankfully we were both happy with girl and boy choice.  Anyways- LEGOLAND!  Can I go?!  That would be so much fun!!!!!!  God Bless you all,  and Have a great time- Love Carolyn :)

Anonymous said...

I think Christy is just trying to torment Kelly!!!  LOL  Linda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling us that you aren't telling us!  Again!  LOL  I want to go to Switzerland.  Mmmmm chocolate!
Traci

Anonymous said...

I am so anxious to hear the name....