Saturday, July 28, 2007

A little better mood

I definately needed to get that vent out last night. Now don't go thinking it was an "attack" on all of you, because some of those comments I was venting over are ones I've been hearing in my daily/real life as well! Add on tired, cranky, and couldn't sleep and well you got to see a whole other side of Christy! LOL

I did sleep good though last night and think it's partly because I got out my frustration last night. I slept until 8:30 this morning and then came to the living room and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at 10:30 and Chad and the boys were in our bedroom playing on the playstation (they're only allowed to play on it on Saturday's). Chad's been busy folding clothes, although I think they're just all stacked up on our bed waiting for me to put away....oh yeah @@ LOL I will go do it here in a bit. If I could just sleep all day I would. I still feel so tired. I know, I know..I'm pg of course I'm tired. I just have no energy what's so ever. Chad also seperated clothes, is about to go to the commissary, and is going to take the laundry down, and the most important thing he's going to pull the baby clothes out like I've been asking him to do now for WEEKS! Finally!

Oh great the man decided that hot dogs for the boys lunch is fitting. I HATE hotdogs over all. They're horrible for you, they smell terrible. Ugh...I feel grouchiness hitting harder again. Great...my families just going to love me!

 

I'm off, I have to get out of this room, all I'm doing is gagging.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much longer before the baby arrives? My last few weeks before my c-section with Rebecca I was just mean and evil. Everyone and everything made me mad or sick, lol. But it all stopped after I had my baby. I hope the baby clothes are pulled for you today. It's the weekend. Your hubby is home, let him be with the kids and you go sleep. I'd get as much sleep as I can now, cause after all when your baby arrives sleep won't be normal again for a while. (((((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Breathe! It will all be over soon. I can remember that last week when Austin was born when all I did was sit in the bathtub... and pray...
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

oh man i LOVE hot dogs!  LOVE EM! LOVE EM! LOVE EM.....lol..Simple GReen (the cleaner) made me gag when I was pg....Wayne cleaned  the inside of his truck with it once...we were going somewhere...I slid in on the drivers side?  and promptly puked all over it :)
Havent been able to smell it since pregnant or not :)

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hot dogs, Armour hot dogs, what kind of kids eat Armour hot dogs.....Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner.....well, you get the point!

Anonymous said...

Glad you slept good.
Take care, Chrissie