Saturday, July 7, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger..edited :X

******So because I'm a dork and have put this off I should explain that those nominated if you haven't done this yet you take the graphic and nominate 5 girl bloggers on YOUR blog. Share a little about what you like about their blog and tell them to nominate 5 more girls! This is a great way to get people to know more women bloggers! Ok sorry about not explaining that!!! **********

Ok so I know it's been days. Thanks Gretchen and Kelly! Love ya ladies!

So although she's been nominated obviously my 1st is going to be my one and only.....

Kelly: In my opinion. If you've not read Kelly you need to. I've known Kelly for 7 yrs when my Jordyn and her Joshua died. We met through a group for parents who's child has died from cancer (not an aol group). Kelly's been a friend like no other. I've been blessed to have met Kelly IRL a few times and I love her and her children. She rocks in so many ways!

My 2nd person would have to be my other Kelly! Now she is private, but well email her and she might let you in!! LOL Kelly cracks me up. I love this woman and feel very loved from her!

Kelly's Green Olives & Pickle Juice I mean come on..you know she's great when she has a blogged titled Olives and Pickle Juice. Even if she is gross and likes olives! ROFL You KNOW I love you Kelly! :)

 

Louie used to be on AOL, but moved to blogger a few years ago. I love reading her. We have similar political views, her daughter recently left for basic training and is working on fulfilling her dream of being an United States Army soldier!

Discovering Me...this is Lori. She's actually now called Who I am...Underneath It All. She LOVES country music first off! She LOVES her beautiful girl. She tells it like it is.

Carolyn of : No Apologies - Biblical Perspective. This has become one of my absolute favorite blogs. She's got no apologies for her beliefs which is a Bible Believing Christian! AMEN! She talks about politics which again I'm in line with. Iabsolutely love getting my alerts from her!

 

I hope you'll go check these 5 ladies out. There are just so absolutely many wonderful women who blog via aol and other blogging sources. It's not easy to narrow it down. So...pass it on so more and more people can get to know other wonderful ladies who write.

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never read any of these journal choices but they sound like wonderful journals.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank ya girlie!  Very honored! What exactly is the rockin' girl blogger ...  I mean, where did it come from?

'Cause I got some I want to nominate.

LOVE IT!

LORI

Anonymous said...

oh see, i totally forgot to put Louie on my sidebar, thanx for reminding me!  And yes, I know it's after midnight there but my name for the day would be.....um....Holly Jo!  Can't wait to meet her, counting down the days!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you!  I never did nominate anyone!  Bad me.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Thank you Christy!  You are so sweet, and I really am honored.  God Bless!  There are so many totally rockin' girls out there- it's hard to pick!  Thank you!  Carolyn :)

Anonymous said...

Okay so I'm coming out of my pit just long enough to check out your journal... and I have to say that imagining you saying "rockin' girl blogger" in your midwestern accent almost made me giggle.... ;)  I love you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome group. This award is going to some great journals and blogs! I read Kelly too :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Rockin' and actually this is one way I found you so you're right you do meet new people this way.
Take care, Chrissie