Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Soldier Gets his JUST...Guilty of Desertion

Top News- Army Medic Is Found Guilty of Desertion - AOL News

 

I have absolutely no sympathy for this soldier. He is getting his just rewards. He's a coward. He disgusts me and those like him. This soldier was stationed just 30 minutes down the road from us. The unit he was assigned to, has I think they should have given him the max prison time, so I think the Military Justice System failed there. This man is a disgrace. He joined the Army after 9-11. He can claim he didn't think he'd ever go to war all he wants, but that only proves he's an utter and complete moron who only wanted the military to pay his way through college vs actually having to EARN that.

I have absolutely no compassion for these soldiers who desert. I think they should be in Prison for the absolute max time. If it causes hardship for their families, well it's something they should have thought about before they chose their cowardly actions.

As you can tell, this is one of my big issues. It disgusts me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better today:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

my husband is a vietnam veteran, so i understand fully how you feel. hope you have a good evening.
Cindy