Got this from Leene Life is a circus
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Beaches, Steal Magnolias, Gone With The Wind, Grease
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater. Narnia
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
no one really
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Oh the list is so long....Tom Cruise (ugh), Susan Sarrandon, Sean Penn...pretty well all those liberal jerks who think they're not just actors and we should pay an arm and a leg to watch their movies (which most stink) but also we should listen to their rediculous liberal politics
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
See the list of movies I've watched over and over again from! LOL
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of thelyrics to all of the songs.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
again Grease, Sound of Music
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie that you own.
How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Jennifer Hudson (good answer Leene...I was blank otherwise!LOL)
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
12. Ever made out in a movie?
no although I know we did a few kisses here and there
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
oh so many of the older classic movies
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, but plenty that we've rented and stopped watching because they were so bad
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Titanic and Bridge to Terabethia
Absolutely but I hardly ever go to the movies so when I do go I buy it
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Normally once a month, since it's so cheap here on post!
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Bridges to Tarabethia
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Chick Flicks and Musicals
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Fox and the Hound
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Alex and Emma;Vanilla Sky
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
I don't like scary movies
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Something About Mary
And there you have it, everything you never wanted to know about my taste in movies but were afraid to ask!