Monday, March 19, 2007

My day

Well I had one of the most productive days as a "housewife" in a long time! I got tons of laundry washed, dried, folded,put away...along with all but one basket that's just been sitting there waiting to be put away, put away. The boys cleaned their bedroom, and Jackson being the ever so helpful 3 yr old that he is, pulled out clothes that the majority of were probably clean, he put into the dirty clothes...now I have tons and tons more laundry to do. He mixed them with the dirty clothes I had left to do...so more laundry that I loathe! But this is the life of a momma and wife isn't it! LOL

Tomorrow I have to go help watch kids. PWOC does an outreach as a Mom's Morning Out Program. We haven't done it for a couple of months, but with another unit here getting ready to deploy we're starting it back up. We'll do it once a month for 3 1/2 hrs so those who have a spouse deployed they can bring their kids, know they'll be safe and loved, and they can do what ever they want...go shopping, go home sleep or clean, watch tv, read...what ever they please for up to 3 1/2 hrs! So I'll be home in time to make us lunch, get Jacob started on school, put Jack down for a nap, and then I'll be taking some laundry down and started. I plan to get 3 loads washed, dried, and actually put away. Wed. will follow a similar pattern since I have PWOC in the morning. Starting Wed I'll also be watching 3 kids, while their house is being packed up and everything taken to be shipped by Friday. Friday I'll be watching 4 kids...the 4th is my friend's little 14 month old. The mom watches Jacob for me on Wed. while I'm at PWOC. She didn't want me to pay her, but instead when she needs it I'll watch her little girl! She's just the sweetest and so stinking cute, so definately no problem! Friday mom "V" will be going to the dayspa and having 2 hours of pampering!

Ok, well I need to get off of here and think about going to bed here before long!

 

Oh btw, it snowed off and on all day and evening today. They're calling for more snow throughout the week! Crazy weather, next week it'll prob. be back into the 60's! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got home to a relatively clean house.  But I have tons of our laundry to do.  I just threw in the first of many loads.  I can't wait for my own laundry, my own laundry baskets ( my grandmother doesn't use them!?!) and my own dressers to put them in!  Glad to be home.
Traci

Anonymous said...

I just got home to a relatively clean house.  But I have tons of our laundry to do.  I just threw in the first of many loads.  I can't wait for my own laundry, my own laundry baskets ( my grandmother doesn't use them!?!) and my own dressers to put them in!  Glad to be home.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Goodness you've been a busy lady - I did a bunch of laundry today too and finally got caught up!!  You're such a good friend to help out when someones packing up/moving - I know how tough it can be and to have little ones running around just makes it that much more trying!  Weather is crazy here in VA - 70's last week, snow over the weekend and back to the 70's by this weekend!!! Have a good day - Leene

Anonymous said...

i think the dirty clothes fairy comes and adds to my pile of clothes i can never get caught up lol good luck

Deb