Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Pray for Miller Grace

I'm so absolutely heart broken to have to write this...but Miller Grace will not be growing up in this world. In the next hours to days she'll be meeting our Lord Jesus Christ. PLEASE pray that her end to this world and her entrance to Heaven is gentle. Please pray for Emily and Matt (and their sweet girls Hope and Matilyn) that they feel God holding them tightly as he welcomes their beautiful baby.

You can go to Miller Grace's website:

www.caringbridge.org/visit/millergracecassetty

Hold them up, pray for them, remember them in your thoughts and prayers. No one should have to bury their child. No one. I'm so desperately heartbroken that one of my best friends will be far too soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this.  I was hoping and praying for the best.
Traci

Anonymous said...

Christy,  I am so sorry to hear this.  I will keep them in my prayers.  And you too. I know you must be hurting so much too.  Linda

Anonymous said...

This is the saddest thing I have heard all day.  That poor family...and that poor little girl.

((hugs)) and prayers for them all,
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sad but you have written about this in a beautiful and honorable way and I know God will be there to hold this precious baby and the family while here on earth too.
Lisa