Thursday, February 15, 2007

update

Well Jack woke up burning up, so another dose of Tylenol and although he still coughed all day, it did get better as the day went on and the fever has stayed away. We ended up canceling our dinner and we're going to get together tomorrow afternoon. Michelle and her son were both sick with this same cold Jack has (but they didn't get it from Jack at least or Jacob!!). Anyways I think we're on the mend. I'm doing ok, got a bit of the cold but not too bad. Jacob's pretty well over his cold. I have my ob apt tomorrow so I should have another picture of our new one!

 

Thanks for the prayers and concerns.

 

God Bless

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss the first picture of the baby?!  Sure am glad Jack is on the mend.
Traci

Anonymous said...

praying all get well soon:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I missed the first picture of the baby too so share this one if you can!

Hope everyone (you included!) is feeling much better in the morning!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Oh those high fevers really always scare me.  More prayers said for Jack.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're both on the mend!  I'm also happy to hear that you'll be able to meet up with your friends before they leave.  I must have missed the first pic of the little one - you're so lucky to get pictures, I only got one picture of my oldest!  Leene

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Christy!
Congrats on the new little one can't wait to see ultrasound pics!
See how much i've missed out on =(  
I sure hope Jack feels better soon
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

I hope that your son gets better very soon! It is a helpless feeling when they are sick. I hope that you get to feeling better too.
Happy belated bday to you and Valentines :)

Hugs,
Gretchen
Thanks for sending me the Pampered Chef link...I will look at it this weekend. Sorry it took me so long!