Friday, September 16, 2005

Kenny Chesney and Rene Zellweger...over

 

AOL News - Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney Split

Ok so anyone who knows me at all, understands my deep and undying LOVE for Kenny. That being said, I feel sad that his marriage is over. I KNOW! SHOCKING!! LOL I feel sad, because I hate to see any marriage end, well most the time.

       

Obviously since they got married it's been very low key and I have no idea what she means by FRAUD. Seriously what's fraud of being HOT, SEXY, GORGOUS, and just plain YUMMY. Ok so the secret must be out, he must have told her of his undying devotion and love for ME! Ok, I'm back to reality as my 4 yr old comes and kisses me from his waking up from his nap and I'm reminded that I am indeed married with children and happily at that! :) LOL

 

    

I like Renee as an actress, although she could seriously gain some weight, only because I think when she has some on her, she look so much  better, in their wedding photo's she just looked like she was truly sick. :( Hopefully they can both move on and be happy in their lives.

     

 

Someone should probably slap this huge grin I have off of my face...:)

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hes YUMMY...........whats she a TARD...Who in their right mind would divorce that........ fraud..rumor has it hes sterile and she wants kids.... I doubt its true..but dang get over it adopt......  I also have a huge smile on my face....I saw him in concert and man I get goosebumps thinking about that show............

Anonymous said...

what was she thinking?   how could she possibly not love him.   It is still amazing how long a celebrity marriage lasts.   It's sickening.  :(    

Anonymous said...

hum, a little obsessed?  LITTLE?   rofl

Anonymous said...

I must agree he is a HOTTIE!!! But i guess they got an anullment and the 'fraud" comes in as a legal thing, it isnt anything against him. Hes single again ladies, go for it!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so silly!  I think she has been married a few times hasn't she?  At least he is available now...and I hear he is looking for your new address!!!  Robin

Anonymous said...

Has it ever crossed your mind that Kenny might be GAY??? Probably not, but think about it...