Sunday, May 1, 2005

I got tagged! Laura tagged me.. now I have to answer 5 questions out of these below. Then I pick 3 different people and tag them!! So beware my friends..you might be it. Enjoy!

The "questions":

 If I could be a scientist... Find a cure for Childhood cancer, I think that's obvious for me

If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...

If I could be a doctor...

If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...

If I could be a missionary...I'd love to do this and have felt the last 6 months God's calling us to spread his word, I just don't know how exactly or where. I try to share my faith with as many people as I can though.

If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect..

If I could be a linguist...

If I could be a psychologist...

If I could be a librarian...I'd love to work with the little children, start the love of reading young and they'll love reading for a lifetime!

If I could be an athlete...I'd throw shot put again, I loved throwing and miss it.

If I could be a lawyer...

If I could be an inn-keeper...

If I could be a professor...

If I could be a writer...I'd write Jordyn's story and spread her story to even more (and hopefully raiseawareness and seriously I love sharing her beautiful face and story).
If I could be a llama-rider...

If I could be a bonnie pirate...

If I could be an astronaut...


If I could be a world famous blogger..

If I could be a justice on any one court in the
world...

If I could be married to any current famous political figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT ANSWERS!!!! I think it's so great that you love to share her story with everyone.


Laura

Anonymous said...

I love your answers! I think you would honor her so much if you could write a book about her or find a cure. But even though those things have not happen yet, you still honor her by keeping her memory alive. Hugs, Katie