Tuesday, May 17, 2005

1) Are you more leather and lace or cotton and denim? Cotton and denim

2) If you could be any animal, what would it be? Cat, so I could lay around, brush people off when I didn't feel like being around them, cuddle up in those who I loves lap when I need some love.

3) Do you make friends easily? I'm inbetween, I make acquantances easily, but have found the older I get, the less I give away my friendship to just anyone.
4) Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?

Chad, although it was for a second..actual converstation was Emily.


5) When was the last time someone did something to surprise you? Today, the boys surprise me constantly with the things they come up with to do. Never, EVER understimate a 4 yr old and a 20 month old! LOL


6) Does your love life make you happy? yes
7) Are you content with your job? love it: SAHM!
8) What’s your most embarrassing moment? I'll have to think about that one.

9) What would your dream home be like? 2 story victorian house, with large bedrooms, no less than 5 bedrooms, wrap around porch, a large backyard, a finished basement, lots of flowers in the front of the house, with beautiful flowers that are planted all around the porch, a beautiful fence in the front doesn't HAVE to be a pickett fence. Although it'd be a big house, we would want it to feel nice and homey. 2nd most  important for me for our "dream house" is that even after the kids move away, get married, have their own families that they ALL (wives, children, etc) feel like they're coming HOME when they come back for visits. The most important is that God's love fills our home!

10) How do you handle rejection? not well! ;)

11) Any fetishes? (Sexual or otherwise)? um, other than ME enjoying it, no!

12) What are your children’s middle names? Ashleigh, Kindrick,Thomas

13) What’s hanging above your bed? nothing
14) Who’s tush would you willingly kick for free? rofl, oh there's a couple of people and I'll just leave it nameless
15) Are you daring or cautious? cautious for the most part
16) Have you ever had unprotected sex? umm, I have 3 children! lol
17) What year were you born? 1977
18) Do you own sexy underwear? yes sometimes

19) Is your hair short or long? neither! it hits just past my shoulders

20) Ever been convicted of a crime? no
21) Of your fellow journalers, who will be least likely to repost this? Emily
22) Do you like your boss? My only true boss is GOD, so I love him.

23) How often do you clean your house? ROFL! You people don't know me!! I do my BEST cleaning last minute! LOL

24) Do you have any pets? yes 2 dogs, 1 cat, and tank full of fish.
25) Do you have a nickname?Hon, Mom, Mommy, Mamma, "Jacob/Jackson's mom" (I have to say that last one I just LOVE! LOL)

No comments: