Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hubby not so bad!

Well I never came back on Monday night to retract that dh isn't so bad! LOL We went out side and talked for quite a while. It was really needed and good. We talked about our friends, whose little boy, Logan died last Friday. www.caringbridge.org/ca/logan

We discussed adoption, which we both feel is something we are supposed to do. I don't know when, but it's without a doubt a gift we're doing for ourselves and for a a child.

Saturday we're having a garage sale, then we have a playgroup luncheon, then friends of ours are going to watch the boys while we have some much needed alone time. I'm looking forward to being able to sit down and talk. I honestly do not want to go see a movie, dinner would be nice, but I think after that we need to go to a park, lake, or just home so we can talk.

Well, that's about it in my boring life!

 

No comments: