Sunday, May 29, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning #8

Easy - Week # 8

EASY - like Sunday Morning!

Here's my question of the week.  Answer it in your journal and come back here and leave me a link in the comments.  I'll post your links on Saturday and we'll start over again next week :-)

Tell me......

"Camping - tent or camper? or Hotel?"

 

I would say tent or camper. I don't mind a night or even 2 in a tent, but I really want an air mattress in that tent! LOL A camper would be great, but we don't own one and most of our friends when they camp do tent camping. I love a warm fire, friends to sit and talk to, a clear star-filled night.

When I was younger, my grandpa had a camper that we would take out to the lake and camp in, and sleeping in the a/c was definately a perk, but it's not a must. The older I get the more allergies I get, but normally if I take some meds and stay on top of them I'm fine. Jacob has allergies, and on Thursday Daddy is taking him to the dr since I'll be out of town, to hopefully get him on some stronger meds than benedryl, since that's not cutting it. But I think even if he was completely miserable he'd still rather camp out! LOL

I'm hoping to go camping before we leave for Germany. I know we'll go camping once we move over to Germany. We need to get a nice tent. The last time we went camping was when Jordyn was at Walter Reed and our support group PCFC (Parents and Children Fighting Cancer) went camping in Pa. It was so  much fun, all the kids went to bed and most of us adults sat up around the campfire just talking and laughing and eating smores! LOL

See this has really given me the bug to go camping! LOL Thanks Kelly! haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But, but, the kids get SO dirty when they are camping :-)