Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This and That

Sunday we got to talk to Chad. The boys were actually having a sleep over at my friend B's house, so Chad called there and talked to them then called here and talked to Emma and then we got to talk for about 15 minutes or so. I miss him so much it's hard to put it into words, I just know every day that passes means we're a day closer to being together. Please keep him in your prayers.

Monday we went with B and her kids and went to Palm Beach, an indoor water park. Since Monday's we go to the gym I had called our babysitters and made arrangements for a time change and so we went to the gym at 3:30 after 4 1/2 hrs swimming. Let me just say EXHAUSTED! When we got back from swimming it had started raining, by the time we went to the gym it was pouring. We had dinner together, we had turkey and ham wraps, they were good and light which is what I needed...something light. My throat had started hurting before dinner and by the time we were done eating I was really starting to feel gross, stuffed up, very sore throat, and so tired I was falling asleep on her couch. She offered to let the boys stay the night (again) at her place, so I jumped at the chance of getting extra rest. Emma who'd had a great time at the pool was very tired and was not feeling very good herself, we went home and napped on the couch. I woke up, nursed Emma, and laid her down. I then went and took a long, hot bath. Now Chad is the man who can literally fall asleep in the tub, the water turns cold, and he gets out. I normally can not stay in the bathtub for more than 15 minutes. Well I actually fell asleep in the tub, the water was still very warm when I woke up, but I was just so exhausted. I finished up in the tub and got out and the phone rang, it was Emily, and laid in bed. I was physically in bed by 10 pm. Emma and I slept cuddled up together until 8:50 this morning. I only woke up because B called to see if we were still on for our 10 am walk. There was no way, I could barely walk 10 steps without feeling all light headed. She said she'd drop the boys off on her way to run errands then, and Emma and I napped on the couch until she did, at about 10:30.

Jacob sweetly made lunch (sandwiches) and then Emma and I took another nap! Emma ended up taking 4 naps today, that's huge, because there are days all she takes is one nap. She has diarreah again and she got sick at dinner tonight, after one bite of some fruit. She doesn't have a fever and I think (GROSS alert) it's mostly because of the phlem she has built up in her throat and chest, which she pretty well got out. So lets hope that she feels better in the morning, so I can go to PWOC. If she's not feeling good I'll be staying home. If she is sick, I'm going to call Bobbie and see if she can take the boys, because they have a summer program starting tomorrow and they are so excited.  Please say a prayer that Emma gets better over night. She did get a nice warm bath and perked during her bath, so hopefully she'll feel better in the morning.

Well, I'm off to bed, should have went an hour ago and got "trapped" on here!


No comments: