Sunday, November 13, 2005

Patrick's Saturday Six

Ok, so it's Sunday, but that's ok I am still going to do Saturday! http://journals.aol.com/pattboy92/PatricksPlace/entries/1341


Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions.  Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit!  If you don't have an AOL journal, you can still play, but of course you'll at least need an AOL screen name, which you can get for free with AOL Instant Messenger, to be able to leave a comment here.  To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions.  A link to your journal in general cannot count.  (Again, if you're playing for the first time, please be sure to say so in the comment!)  Enjoy!

1. You are invited to spend a night, alone, in a large house that is believed to be haunted.  A close friend of yours whom you trust tells you of his or her own experience, and you have sufficient reason to believe that there may be a genuine haunting going on there.  Without promise of any kind of reward for staying the night, would you agree to do so?

No way!

2. What do you most enjoy about your job?
I'm a stay at home mom, so watching my children play together, growing, becoming the people they are turning into.
3. Who was the last person you had a conversation with?  What was the main topic of the conversation? Jacob and we talked about going to the park after naptime! Hey no one said it had to be a "deep" conversation! lol

4. Take this
quiz:   What kind of "smart" are you? I'm all around smart! 40% applied intelligence 20% natural intelligence

5. What was the last food that you totally ruined -- to the point that it was inedible -- when trying to cook? I burnt some ground beef I was making the other night for a meal, so I had to turn to good ole tuna and noodles! It was worth it, I was chatting with Chad! :)

6. STRANGELY-OBSCURE QUESTION #1:  If you had to do over again, would you change anything? No, probably not

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree; burning the ground beef was worth it!

I'm with you; I would not spend a night in a haunted place.

betty

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers.  Thought I'd visit your journal glad I did.
http://journals.aol.com/goingCrazy/