Thursday, November 4, 2004

My Name Is I Am (2nd entry of the night)

    "My name is I Am"
He paused. I waited.  He continued:
        "When you live in the past with its mistakes and regrets, it is hard.  I am not there.  My name is not I WAS.  When you live in the future, with its problems and fears, it is hard.  I am not there.  My name is not I WILL BE.  When you live in this moment, it is not hard.  I am here.  My name is I AM."

 

This hit my heart and will not leave it. How much more truth and basic can we get. God is here today with us. So often I take for granted that I can talk to him anytime during the day or night. This is something I am working on.

Well I better get to bed. All too soon the boys will be up and ready to start their day. Jacob thankfully does not have preschool on Friday's so our day isn't all broken up from having to take him to and pick him up from school.

God Bless

No comments: