Saturday, March 1, 2008

A little update

I'm still sick, I just had to get off the couch for a few, I'm so sore from laying the past 2 days. I actually left the apartment today. I still feel horrible, but took a shower and then had to run to the commissary to grab a few groceries. I wanted to get some milk for the boys to have cereal and some things for lunch and dinners for the boys. I grabbed me some soup, but it tasted terrible to me. I was in and out of the commissary in about 10 minutes, had to sit in the car for a few minutes for my head to stop spinning so I could drive, once I had my balance I was fine to drive. The boys brought up the groceries because it literally took all my strength to climb the 3 flights up stairs to our apartment.

I'm still fighting a fever, so what ever is going on in me my body's doing it's job. I still have been going between the chills to sweating. I am praying I feel better tomorrow, so I can go to church and Awana. If not, I'll see if my friend will take the boys to church and Awana.

On happy notes, Emma is feeling good still, and is a happy baby girl. Jacob and Jack are doing good. I feel overwhelmingly blessed that feeling so poorly my kids can behave and be helpful.

Thanks for the prayers, keep them coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you start to feel better.  I'm also glad to hear the boys have been a big help to you.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better and that Chad is going to be home so soon!  Got you all reset on alerts.  I understand your choice to go private.  That's why I don't share any pictures of us on mine.  Pete can't stand the thought that someone creepy might look at them.  He wants to protect us and I understand that, respect it.  -  Barbara