I found me a new blog/journal to read it's: Deployment Journal and she's been playing the Interview me game. She sent me 5 questions which are the following:
1. What is your favorite thing about living in Germany? The travel opportunities! I love traveling and the fact that we live so close to so many wonderful cities right here in Germany but also so many other countries so close! Oh and did you know...Cech Rep. and Poland are looking to both open their boarders more to get more American's in and speed up things! (a friend of mine just went to CR and just waved her passport and they waved her on through!!!! )
2. What do you miss the most from the States? Convience of 24 hrs...WalMart or just later than 7 pm! I also miss Sonic! ROFL!!
3. Where do you hope to be stationed next? Well right here actually, but as far as moving goes the plan is to move back to Ft. Riley...Chad will be close to retirement and we'd like to buy our house and get "settled"!
4. What do you find the hardest about being a mother? Parenting during deployments. You're not a single parent, yet in many ways you are! It's a difficult balance especially the older the kids get.
5. What is something simple that will always make you smile? Seeing my children smile. I know...I LOVE to see my children smile, it melts my heart.
Ok...so if you want to play....all you have to do is leave a comment and say "interview me" and I'll send you 5 questions and you post them in your journal and answer them! Feel free to then interview me back!! :)