Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wahoooooo

Ok so as you know I've been working out and walking like a mad woman! Today was weight day, I weighed myself at the gym and I've been checking my home scale as well (they're ALWAYS the same!!!) well I weighed in today at the gym and it showed I'd lost 2 lbs, which adds up to 16 lbs loss in 5 weeks since starting to work out, well I get home and just to make sure all was the same (this is also after walking around literally ALL afternoon) it shows I've lost more, as in I've lost 23 lbs! I'm not sure if my scale here at home is right or not, so tomorrow I'm going to go by the gym and weigh myself there and see what it says, if so I've reached my goal since beginning this work out to have lost 20 lbs before heading back to the states and I'm well on my way to my next goal of 30 by October! (I was hoping to lose 10 lbs while gone for the 6 weeks in the states and then 3 weeks of being home after that trip, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to make that goal). I've been working so hard to get this weight off, I want to be healthy. I've had a lot of people coming up to me and saying they're noticing that I'm losing it. My friend who's working out with me has lost 12 so far and it's so noticeable in her face and stomach! She's really doing awesome!!!

I really look forward to my gym days. Once I get back we're going to have to figure out childcare options, but I will NOT give up my gym time, it's too important. I really really like going and being able to just work out and get it out. I never thought I'd feel like that.

So for those of you who've been cheering me on, thank you! It's coming off, slowly but surely and in the safest way possible...by hard work diet and excercise!

No comments: