Thursday, July 10, 2008

Prayers

Two children that we know here on our post in Germany are in the hospital (klinikum) because they have non-contagious menegitis which they got from a tick bite! I didn't know you could it it from ticks, but that's what the drs have deemed it. Please keep Sophia and Deckland in your prayers, as well as their parents. Both have Daddy's deployed, although on their way home in the next few weeks. Prayers for both their momma's and both have siblings. I know Sophia's sister is staying with another friend.

Thank you for the prayers.

Oh on good news, my friend Heather is home!!! I don't think I posted this, but she returned home last Wednesday!!! Feel free to welcome her home on her page:

www.caringbridge.org/visit/pray4heatherjackson

 

 

 

 

No comments: