Monday, December 3, 2007

Original Christmas Card

So this year I was blessed that my friend Tiffany made our Christmas card!

 

               

This is only $5.00! You send her the picture you want, let her know the colors you'd like, any special saying, verse, what you want your greeting/signature to be, and if you have any special graphics in mind and she creates it! She wants 100% satisfaction and she really means that! She emails you the completed card that's what you want and then you simply upload it to any online photo printing site...walmart.com, cosco.com, snapfish, etc...who ever you like or want to use. You upload it as a 4x6 picture and it's about 15 cents CHEAPER than if you did one of their cards!! I actually printed them off myself here, because we're limited on time and I want to get my cards out tomorrow or Wed. at the latest and I have a photo printer! Anyways...if you want go to her website which I've shared before:

www.tiffanyallemand.com  and click on "cards". It may take time to upload because she's got a variety of things on there! I'm also receiving from Chad a Wall Collage (my request) for Christmas and we're ordering ones for my mom, Chad's mom, and now possibly Chad's grandma! She has some really awesome things on her website that would be make GREAT original Christmas gifts! She's awesome to work with and if you order a card depending on what time, she will probably get it done that day/night or the very next day! She rocks!!

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. If I hadn't already done our Christmas Letter I would seriously consider this! :)  Next year !!!  Or maybe Rebekah's thank you cards for her birthday...that would be cool! :)

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Janis

Anonymous said...

Great card!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

You all look GREAT....have a happy holiday...thanks for the link...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

you all look good!
happy holidays!

~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/



Anonymous said...

Love that picture!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Awww that is too cute!

I looked at her site last time you shared it with us and have it saved in my favs...I will more than likely buy something from her sooner or later she has great prices and great quality items!

Hugs
Terri

Anonymous said...

beautiful pic!
Merry Christmas!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

What a great Christmas card!
Gillie

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful Christmas card and lovely family in it.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Thaks for the tip!  I will totally check her out and let her know that you plugged her... I bet she will really appreciate it!

And BTW, your family looks absolutely beautiful and happy.  You all just have a content glow.. I think Jesus does that.  :) You are very blessed!!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful looking family you have there and great to see you too.  

Also, thanks for the tip.  I'm going to go visit her right now!

Nelishia

http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/

Anonymous said...

I love it :)

Hugs,
Gretchen