Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Cards

Well I've been a terrible procrastinator this year, it doesn't help that we were short a week between Thanksgiving and Christmas and well that really messed me up. We went to get these cool Christmas Cards of places in Germany and of course the PX isn't carrying them this year, they clearanced them out last year (wished I'd seen them clearanced) they were expensive not clearanced so I'm sure that's why they didn't sell very well full priced, because they were really beautiful! Anyways...Chad's grabbing me some cards for you all today. Next year I'm going to have my friend Tiffany make me a special card for all of you and I'll have it of a scenic area here in Europe. See I'm planning ahead!!

Anyways, I'll get the cards all done tonight and will mail them out tomorrow. Sorry they will not be there before Christmas, but hopefully by next weekend, it just depends on when they get a flight out of Germany and into the states!

Next entry will have pictures! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries...I like mail all year long! :)

I love the Nativity walks. I have been to one in Wisconsin but have not heard of a church doing it around here.  Would love to take Rebekah when she is older.

Hope you have a great day!

janis

Anonymous said...

i didn't do cards this year:( i haven't even begun to shop yet oh my lol have a great Friday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about getting the cards out late.  I'm sure people just appreciate knowing you thought of them to send a card.
Missie