Sunday, November 25, 2007

Updated

Ok first things first...I updated my sidebar! :) In case you didn't notice..I LOVE Snowmen! I do, I do! Also in case you missed it, I added the picture entry of our weekend, so go down one and see those pictures! Also we had a family picture taken for our Christmas card today at church! A friend of mine took it. It'll be in the pictures here along with some of Emma! :) Emma is almost 4 months old now. She's rolling over officially. She goes from her back to her tummy in about 3 seconds flat. She's made it from her tummy to her back a couple times, but that takes a lot more effort and normally she ends up fussing and we just roll her over! I'm in no hurry for her to be doing any of this, but she thinks she needs to! LOL She's just the sweetest girl and I just love her so much I can't stand it sometimes! The boys are great. I wish I could even find the words...they're just sweet boys who are also ornery little guys! LOL I wouldn't change them if I could!

Oh and it's winter here! I don't care if it's official or not...we've had quite a few snow falls, nothing of any true significance in our area although Garmisch a couple weeks ago got over 5 FEET of snow...so snow season has begun there! We woke up this morning to snow on the ground!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great!  Glad your having a winter with snow... I live in Minnesota and we have none on the ground right now.  !!!  I wish we did.  I LIKE winter.  Thats why I live in Minnesota.  Oh well.  Great pics!

God bless-
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love the family Pictures!!!!  They are great! :)

I can't believe she is 4 months old...how did that happen?

Janis

Anonymous said...

Kind of exciting thinking of Emma's first Christmas coming up soon.  Stay warm!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh, I love the family photo!  Wait 'til you see ours ... I hate myself it is. *sigh*

LORI

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how BIG she is getting. Gosh~Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! We had snow here Friday morning as well. Now, lots and lots of rain!

Angel

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your journal!  Great pics.  Linda

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Your journal looks so cute, I love snowmen too! =)
Aww Emma is getting so big...she is just beautiful!

Hope your having a good week

Hugs
Terri