Thursday, November 9, 2006

Guess who got a new camera???

Me!! I have had my Kodak EasyShare 5.0 for about 2 1/2 yrs and have truly LOVED it! The other day though the battery lid broke and now it won't stay closed, unless I get some super duper duck tape and well although it's also grey, I'm thinking it might look a little white trash for my liking. It's been a great camera, taken thousands of wonderful pictures, but today I've moved on! We went into Power Zone to gift a birthday gift and wandered on over the the camera section and well I just couldn't help it when I asked to see if the guy could let me handle this one camera that was behind locked glass. It was a 10.0 mp and the price was under $400.00! There was another canon that was bigger and had a bigger lenz bigger optical zoom, but it's mp was only 6.0. I went with the 10.0 after playing with both of them in the store and after we discovered that the 10.0 one the lenz will come off and I can add a larger zoom lenz! SCORE! The camera's were the exact same price ($349.00) Here's a link of my camera!

PowerShot A640 Top Page

 

I LOVE it! I've already taken a few pictures! I'm so excited that I'll have it when we go on vacation! I'm looking forward to getting some great and amazing shots! Chad's been teasing me that I ruined his Christmas gift to me, but I told him he can still get me the a new zoom lenz for it or an IPod or MP3 player (anyone have any opinions on which one?  Keep in mind I just plan to listen to it when working out and scrapbooking and maybe when online), and of course there's always the option of buying me scrapbooking items! :) I better start going through different scrapping things that I want! LOL!

 

Well I really need to think about getting to bed. I had a stinking Pepsi this evening and I'm just wired! I guess I'll go read my manuel on my new camera and learn all the fun new things I can do with it!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the new photos with your new camera:) so when is your birthday?

Deb

Anonymous said...

The new camera sounds great - I want a new one as well - does yours have a delay when taking pictures??  I LOVE scrapbooking, I use Creative Memories and it gets very, very expensive.  I've already got a list for my folks and husband.  Leene

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see new pics from the new camera.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new camera!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink