As always, congratulations to last week's first player: Deb, of Frosty Thoughts! Take a break from your day - read her daily entries. And if you need a temptation, she always tells you what's for dinner!
Lest you think I forgot - let's get serious:
1. When is the last time you cried - and I mean cried? Last night. I was looking at Make a Child Smile website (www.macs.org) and got to missing Jordyn so much, it just took over. Jordyn was a featured MACS kid March/00 (I highly advise to visit and send at least a card)
2. Do you believe in an afterlife? Why/why not? Yes absolutely. It speaks of Heaven in the bible, my daughter's in Heaven and I look forward to spending eternity without any more tears, but joyfully with my sweet girl, other family members, most importantly with Jesus!
3. If you had the power to raise one person from the dead - would you take it? Why or why not? Hmmmm, honestly I don't know. Of course being a mom who's buried her child, the obvious and only answer would be Jordyn..but she's safe in Jesus's arms. The thought of taking her from PERFECTION to this place that's anything but...I just couldn't do that to her.
4. Do you buy into the whole, "Don't be sad at a funeral" thing? I'd like to say yes, but I've been through enough funeral's to know that yes you can smile and laugh, but there are still the tears and longing for that person to still be with us.
5. Make a wish - what is it? I don't do wishes, just prayers.