I was tagged again with the 50 that's going around! Here's mine!
This has been updated! Questions 21-28 have been added now!!
50 things you might not know about me -- erase my answers and put in your own, then repost in your own journal. Make sure you tag 3 people to join in. Post their links & let them know they've been tagged.... HAVE FUN!!
1. What is your middle name? Lynn
2. What size is your bed? Queen
3. What are you listening to? Take You Back: Jeremy Camp
4. What are the last two digits in your phone number? 03
5. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken Noodle Soup
6. Last person you hugged? My boys as they went to bed
7. How is the weather right now? Cold and supposed to snow
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?Dear friend Joy before she brought soup over for us, it was a brief conversation. Long one..Chad this morning! :)
10. Do you have a bf/gf/spouse/sig other? yes husband
12. Do you drink? very rarely
13. Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? yes, unfortunately
14. Hair color? dark brown
15. Eye color? brown
16. Fav baseball team? The KC Royals..hey they're the homestate team (well ok they're officially in Missouri..but we KS people claim them too!)
17. Fav animal? Cats
18. Favorite season? Spring
19. Ever cried for no reason? yes
20. Last movie you watched? The Chronicles of Narnia (in the theater) dvd...Must Love Dogs (it was cute)
21. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? NFL football mainly the KC Chiefs, also love when Kansas State Wildcats are on! Oh and upcoming Olympics!! LOVE THEM!
22. Do you live in town/city or in the country? I live on a military post.It'd be considered in a city I suppose, or the outskirts of the city more so. I grew up in the coutry though!
23. How much do you weigh? Yeah...you'll be seeing that number when I've lost all my weight!
24. What’s your astrological sign? Aqurius … but I don’t believe in astrology stuff
25. What’s your personality type? Ummm, I guess calm, happy, with the ability to get very sad??
26. What was the hardest thing to master when you were learning to drive? parallel parking, still hate it, but can do it.
27. How did you do on that on your very first drivers’ exam? 100%
28. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? Yes
28½. When was the last time you played a game? Last week, played Lion King board game
Who were you with? My boys
29. What book are you reading? Bible,Chronicles of Narnia,(with the boys), and Love Worth Giving: Max Lucado (Women's Bible Study)
30. Piercings? my ears
31. Favorite movie? The Notebook
32. Favorite college team? Kansas State University (KSU)
33. What are you doing right now? Journaling, Chatting, and hoping my jaw stops aching from my sinus's draining.
34. Any pets? yes! Left in the states/KS are our 2 dogs and our cat who we miss terribly and here in Germany our newest member our cat Pounce :)
35. Dog or cat? Cat
36. Favorite flower? Roses and Petunia's (purple)
37. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? yes
38. Have you ever loved someone? yes, very much
39. Who would you like to see right now? Jordyn
40. Are you stillfriends with your ex's? I haven't seen any of them in years, but a few from highschool..we were all still friends way back then and I'm sure would hug and be able to laugh at our crazy times together.
41. Have you ever fired a gun? yes
42. Do you like to travel by plane? yes
43. Right or left handed? right
44. If you could be with someone right now, who would it be? Chad, my boys,& Jordyn...that'd be perfect
45. How many pillows do you sleep with? 4 I have 2 and then there's 2 on Chad's side of the bed and I have been moving to the middle of the bed lately
46. Are you missing someone? yes...Chad and Jordyn
47. Do you have a tattoo? yes an angel I got when I was stupid (18) if I wasn't so scared of the pain to have it removed I would...of course then it'd just leave another scar...so it'll stay.
48. Do you watch cartoons on Saturday morning? what's the point they're nothing special anymore.
49. Are you hiding something from someone? no
50. Do you play an instrument? I used to play the clarinett and base clarinett in highschool and could pound a little out on the piano (but truly nothing special)
I'm tagging anyone who hasn't done this yet! :)