I was tagged by Darlene....I'm supposed to name 5 weird things about me then tag 5 more, we'll see how weird I am! I think I'm pretty normal! ROFL!
1. I am actually excited about homeschooling my children vs sending them out of the house. I'm not a mom who normally says "oh I can't wait til they can go to school and get out of my hair"....I'm finding most people are opposite of me in that.
2. I enjoy vaccuming. I do...it's my favorite chore!
3. I don't like Survivor! The show drives me nuts, so I don't watch it!
4. I have a horrible memory for many things, the one time in my life I didn't even have to write things down, although thankfully I had mind enough to know eventually my brain would return to it's natural state, was while Jordyn was fighting cancer. I could remember what time she had every chemo, bone marrow asperate, spinal, and the names of all her medications and the chemo's she was on or had, etc. I wrote everything down on a big calender though so that now since my brain doesn't seem to retain all that information at the front I can look it up.
5. The last weird thing about me...I have complete peace over Chad being in Iraq. That's not really weird, that's all GOD though!