These are the rules of the game: You must write a journal entry listing the 5 things that drive you CRAZY ~ as well as the rules of the game... Then, you select five people to tag and link their names/blogs in your entry... Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed...! Those five then MUST write an entry listing What drives them crazy and tag an additional five people...
1. Liars, there have been a few people in my life that seem to lie with ease and struggle to tell the simplest of truths.
2. Leaving your blinker on while driving and NEVER turning!
3. Drivers with the cell phones plastered to their face, like their the only person in the world (it's a safety issue!)
4. Whining...2 and 4 yr old..nuff said! LOL
5. Mom's who don't get it and don't want to get it.
I'm adding a 6th one and most important
6. Ignorance about Childhood Cancer. Kids are dying from this disease and people just keep putting their heads in the sand. Cancer kills more children than ANY OTHER CHILDHOOD DISEASE COMBINED (including Ped. AIDS)...we NEED MORE FUNDING PEOPLE, more RESEARCH, and people have to stop living in denial!
The next 5...who ever wants to! :)