Wednesday, March 16, 2005

We're Moving!!!!!

Well I'm not sure if I have told all of you Chad was supposed to go to Korea for 18 months, starting in June. Well we found out today that he's not going! In June of '03 he re-enlisted. We wanted to go to Germany. The only way for us to do that was to agree for Chad to go to Korea for 18 months. We got a pretty nice bonus with it. We prayed and prayed over this and it was not easy, but felt it was what we were supposed to do.

 

Well today we found out that he's not going to Korea! We are ALL going to Germany in July! We are all so excited! We know there's a good chance he'll be deployed to Iraq from Germany, but that's something we are prepared for, we don't particularly want it, but it's part of our life in the Army.

 

I can't believe in less than 4 months we'll be moving! We are still going to Disney World in May, so we're looking forward to that! We have the St.Baldrick's Event in April, so we're going to be very busy over the next 4 months!

Please keep us in your prayers!

God Bless

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!!! So happy for you guys. I have friends in Germany.. so let me know if you want info on wherever you're going.

Laura

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful news!! Congrats! I am happy you got what you wanted and I will keep you all in my prayers. Have fun. Hugs, Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Does this mean you will have to end your journal? Tell me what base you are going too. I have a really special friend in Germany. They just got there about 6 months ago and she is having a hard time adjusting.