Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Confession Time

Sweet Barbara over at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead has dared us to share 4 confessions! I urge you to go read hers, never would have thought sweet Barbara to do those things! LOL

 

So here's mine!

 

1. In 7th grade me and my best friend D skipped school (went to my aunts house) and my mom caught us because well we were stupid and went to my aunts house, our punishment from our principal was to clean up the HS football field after playing our neighboring hs, who we hadn't played in over 60 yrs (different leagues) and it took us I think 6 hours!) that same year we also were "brillant" enough to sneak out! We'd just walked around the block and came back and all the lights in the house were on (at 2 am) so instead of being smart we ran to another friends house! We came back in the morning and HID under her porch! The police were called and everything. We decided to run to her grandma's and call from there (her grandparents were at her parents...along with my parents of course) and as we took off across the yard they saw us! We were grounded, but they thought we'd ran away! Stupid girls we were!!

 

2. When I was 16 I dated a guy who was 22...amazingly he was REALLY a nice guy, I was made to break up with him of course when my parents found out! (We dated again a couple yrs later for a few months, he was still a nice guy...too nice! LOL)

 

3. When I met Chad, I told him he didn't have a chance with me! ;) He didn't then either! ROFL Obviously things changed and 6 months later we started dating (we were friends during those previous 6 months....he was another nice guy! I only dated 2!)

 

4. I've had um...well you know ;) in the rain! (With my hubby of course!) I recommend it! :X

 

Your turn!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I could "air" my stuff out like this! LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Girl, you surprise me!!!  Good thing we do get a little wiser as we get older, huh?  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I have, um, you know, in the rain too... and I agree!  Its awesome!!!!

lol...these were too funny...

thanks for being brave!!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

you naughty girl you, lol. loved your answers. Have a wonderful New Year. ((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Four confessions?  Oh dear I could get in trouble with that one!  You were something in jr high!  LOL
Traci

Anonymous said...

This is cute. Funny about things you do when you're younger.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

LOL what a wild girl you were:) in the rain in the snow its all great:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I have not umm you know :) in the rain?  But I have umm you know :) in a corn field on the hood of a car...with my hubby of course :) and on a bridge in the middle of nowhere in the cab of hubbys truck...and by the lake VERY near our house  under a tree on a blanket when I was pregnant with Kadie...lol....

I shouldnt do this one...lol....

Kelly