Here's the link to Patrick's blog: Patrick's Weekender
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. You're producing a school program for the holidays and you learn that there will be major objections if you include in your musical selections the traditional Christmas hymns that reference the "true meaning of Christmas." Assuming that there are secular tunes (like "Frosty the Snowman") already included in the program, what do you do with the hymns? Do you allow them to go as is, do you use the melody and rewrite the words, do you include as many pieces of music from other religions as possible, or do you remove all but the secular songs? If they don't like it, they can leave is my thoughts, they want to teach their children that CHRISTmas is about being selfish, self-absorbed, and just all about them, fine they dont' have to participate.CHRISTmas is about CHRIST, it's not about shopping, eating, toys, etc. It's about the gift of LIFE. It's about Christ being born so that he could one day die for ALL OF US, so that if we accept him as our savior we can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, despite our sins. It's time that our Great Nation stops being so P.C constantly, most importantly at Christmas time.
2. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done at this point? When do you expect to have it finished if you haven't already finished? 100%
3. What was your favorite board game to play as a kid? Is it still your favorite now? As a little kid I loved Operation. Now it's Sequince
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What famous artist should paint your portrait? Edvard Munch should paint your portrait. You are a very emotional person. You are always up for a good talk with one of your friends. You don't like to keep things bottled up. Often, you are friendly and outgoing, but that can change very easily to being introverted and cold.
5. How accurate is this quiz's description of you? It's pretty accurate.
6. If you could go back in time and have one more picture taken with a deceased loved one, who would you select and why? Yeah that's easy...Jordyn