I actually found these on Lelly journal and thought I'd do them! :)
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? This year we're doing this different...one gift from Santa and they will not be wrapped (in the past they've had quite a few from Santa)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? COLORED on the tree and when we do the outside blue swag
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, it's poisonous and never been a tradition in our family :)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Normally within 2 days after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey or home made noodles...a tie!
Being sent to bed with the anticipation of Santa, my brother and I one of us going into the others room, not being able to sleep or just drifting in and out then waking at horrible hour in the morning (3 or 4 am), waking my parents, and screaming in delight (then being sent BACK to bed...we only did the 3 am once! LOL)
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 9 or 10 yrs old
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My boys open up 1 gift...pj's, although this year they're also going to get to open up the movie Polar Express so we can cozy up on the couch and watch it!
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? It's often a mixture of choc. chip, sugar, no bake...Jacob has always been the one to decide, soon Jack will be voicing in too!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!!!!!!
12. Can you ice skate? Not very good and it's been at least 12 or more years.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? As a child, it was my barbie dream house. As an adult it'd be the butterfly necklace Jacob picked out for me all on his own last year! He was so proud and excited to get it for me!!!!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Focusing on Jesus.
Chocolate Pie with Whipped Cream
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday song? Jingle Bells (secular is what I'm guessing this question is going for) Jordyn would sing this song all the time, well she hummed it
17. What tops your tree? an angel
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving..
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night
20. Candy Canes? I don't like eating them, but I do like them on the tree and my boys love eating them.