Monday, December 11, 2006

Hiding God's Word: Week 2

 

 

Hello! How many of you memorized Eph. 1:2? I did! If you have not, I encourage you to go back and read the verse, write it down,and memorize it.

This weeks verse I prayed over once again and God is so good to show me amazing verses of his to hide in my heart and for you to hide in yours! So here's our 2nd week's verse!

 

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

 

I know it's longer, but I know I can do this and believe you can too! So get that pen and index cards and write down your new verse. Place them all around your home so you see his word everywhere you go!

 

God Bless BTW, I'd love to hear if you did get the last/1st verse memorized!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I've been MIA. Lots happening. Hopefully I'll update soon. Take care girl. Love the pics too!!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

sorry i did not get that verse memorized but i am on this weeks one:) Have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

I confess to not memorizing last week's phrase. I will attempt - maybe just the first half? :)
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

Emma and I are hiding I Corinthians 15:58, Therefore my dear brothers, stand firm... I still have some left to memorize!
Traci

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Christy, last weeks was easy, this one is alot longer but I promise to get it memorized!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you for my bday wishes :)
I would like to join in on memorizing the verses if that is okay.  I love this verse and it feels like it was meant for me to hear if that makes sense.

Gretchen
http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2