Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hello from beautiful Germany! It's still full of pollen everywhere we walk, but it's a wonderful 70 something, sunny, gorgeous day! Well, I've jumped back on the I am going to lose weight band wagon so to speak! I've been walking, and today I met with some friends at the track and we walked for 2 1/2 hrs. Well, initially we were doing a really good pace, which was causing some nice pain, you know the good pain and the bad pain...it was a good pain! :) When I got home...BAD pain hit. Oh come on think about it. Fat girl walking, skin rubbing together, panties rubbing....ouch! Yes so now I'm walking like I have spent my morning on a horse, nice and bow-legged. Someone please take this pain away! I'm thinking when we get home this evening, getting some ice....oh if only Chad were here instead of Iraq! :X

Well, it's time to take Jacob to T-ball, the life of a mom huh?!! :) Time for Jack to get all sweaty and play in the sand, nothing like a sticky, sand filled boy when we come home. Jacob well, we'll see how sweaty he is...he'll be most likely spinning in the field doing everything but paying attention to practice. If you've never experienced t-ball and 5 yr olds, you're missing out on GREAT comedy! :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family moved out of France to further distance ourselves from Germany.