Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Allergies

The pollen is so stinking thick here it's unbelievable. I left our stroller out at the bike rack last night and it's COVERED in pollen, you can just see all the thick yellow pollen! I'm all nice and stuffed up, very sore throat. I haven't been able to breathe at all.

I've been taking meds, hoping to just be able to breathe and feel better, they're not working very well though. I'm thinking if I don't feel better after tomorrow, I'll go to the dr and see if they have something for me. Jack has this same wonderful allergy as well. His nose goes between running to stuffed up, so I'll try to get him in too. We'll see if I can! :)

So goes life, huh! :)

I did get a really good nights sleep last night though. I'm going walking in the morning, which I'm looking forward to. There's a few of us who are planning on doing it at least twice a week, I'm going to do it at least 2 more times a week, hopefully I can make it 5 times a week.

Lets pray for rain here, to knock out all the pollen!

Oh tonight, we had Wednesday Night Alive/bible study...we were told that it was the last night until fall. :( I've enjoyed the study so much. Not having to make dinner on Wednesday's has been a HUGE, HUGE perk too! LOL Oh well. It may turn into a sandwich night! :) A few of us have been discussing in a few weeks to start a bible study, really intense actual study of the bible. We're discussing hiring another friends daughter(s) and having them keep the kids in the basement (it's finished, it's a playroom pretty well) while we do the study, so we wouldn't have to worry about the kids, and know they were being well taken care of! We still need to talk to the girls and see if they'd be up for it. It'd probably be just an hour once a week. It's not all settled, but hopefully it'll work out!

God Bless and Goodnight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean ... I started to write an entry about feeling horrible from allergies but I felt too crappy to finish it .. ugh

hope you feel better soon ...

Lori