Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Surgery coming

I know, 3 entries in about 1 hr time! Happy reading! Anyways, back to why I'm writing. My dh is going to be having surgery on his knee. The hospital called the house today and I called Chad so he could call them back. He has a consultation with the surgeon on May 2. He has to repair a tear of his miniscus and he has a bone spur, with bone fragments floating around in there.

He's been in so much pain since December. He can't run right now, or do most things he needs and wants to do. He's tired of hurting and not be able to do the things he needs and wants to do.

I'm hopeful this will help him and fix this problem. I am praying he'll have surgery by mid-May, so that when it's time for us to take leave and prepare for Germany he'll be on his way to heal.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Just taking time to visit your journal since you were kind enough to visit mine. I'll be visiting here again. *Barb* http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/BOTHSIDESOFTHECOIN
http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK

Anonymous said...

Glad he's getting the surgery. Sorry he's been in so much pain. Thoughts and prayers go out his way!

Hugs,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Christy,  SO much has happened since i was last able to check everything.   Congratulations on the move.   I wish Chad well wishes on the surgery.  And i will be thinking of you even more on Mother's day,  and truly wish i could be there with you.   I love you.