I'm going to be a theif and steal a great post idea from my wonderful, loving, kind, doesn't hold a grudge friend, Kelly. :)
Kelly made a list of 25 things she likes about herself, so I'm going to challenge myself to this task and challenge all of you as well! :)
1. I'm a Christian
2. I'm a great mom
3. I'm a good wife
4. I love my husband and respect him (most of the time!)
5. I'm a great friend
6. I'm a great listener
7. I volunteer at our church, because I WANT to and not out of guilt!
8. I support my soldier of a husband
9. I'm not afraid to speak my mind
10. I know there are times to shut up
11. I am good at taking pictures of my children
12. I don't complain constantly when my dh is deployed
13. I'm not afraid to travel with my boys and just me!
14. I'm thrifty
15. I was a pretty good student in school, good one in life in general
16. I accept that I can't change things in my life, but admit I don't like them always
17. I love to share Jordyn, her pictures, her story.
18. I am good at wasting time online!
19. I love to read
20. I am good at playing with my kids
21. I'm not afraid to be crazy and dance wildly to make my boys laugh and dance
22. I walk 6-8 miles a week
23. I take my kids outside everyday, as long as the weather is not freezing (even when it is, I still try to take them out for a few minutes)
24. I'm pray for those who ask and don't ask me to!
25. I'm good at being ME.
Whew, that was hard. Let me know if you do this so I can read yours!