Thursday, September 21, 2006

I've been tagged by Mary:Tagged!!! 6 odd or weird things you prob should not know about me lol

 

Rules:
Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about you". People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1.  I don't shower everyday! I know, I know not a good little American girl! LOL It's actually not good for our hair or skin (washes away all the good/natural oils from both) normally every other and if I'm having an awesome hair day...every 2 days!

2. I've had odd dreams about ex high school boyfriends at the strangest times (when life is exceptionally stressful).

3. My favorite drink is actually water.

4. This one is odd for our society today...Chad and I have let GOD take control of our child bearing....meaning we don't use any sort of birth control (the pill can actually cause an abortion, most women do not know that)

5. I prefer doing dishes over laundry

6. I've had insomnia for 6 1/2 yrs now.

Now... who to tag???

Kelly

Dona

Kelly's Green Olives & Pickle Juice

Traci

Lisa in Florida

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey woman, Mary already tagged me! :)
Traci

Anonymous said...

wow i have learned alot from this about you :)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Who really showers every day . . . lol! :-)

Amanda
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! : )  I don't shower ever day either lol so you are not alone.. but it's not like we smell or anything, maybe we should start a club lol jk

Good for you about the birth control.. it is true many people do not know the facts about the pill and other forms of birth control that actualy destroys a fertilized egg (ie life)  I wish we had trusted or knew better about letting God be in control of how many children we should have, Josh got "fixed" before we knew better.. I still look at babies and long for more..I am a furtile turtle and am sure I would of had at least 2 more by now if he hadn't lol.

Much Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Jillian and I use natural family planning as well. It's a blessing!

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

I hate doing dishes and laundry.  LOL

LORI

Who I am… underneath it all:  
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

Precious Metal (A Spiritual Journal)
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal

Anonymous said...

I know that about the pill; my niece educated me on it. That's why she refused to take the pill and that's why she had a baby 11 months after they got married. Good for you!!

betty

Anonymous said...

Good for you on not using birth control!  Neither do we.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink