Sunday, September 24, 2006

I got this one from Terri

 

I Live:  With my wonderful husband, boys, a cat, and 2 birds in Germany!!
 
I Work: As a mother, wife, and teacher (home schooling)
 
I Talk: a lot! lol
 
I Wish: there was a cure for Childhood Cancer so no other child or parent had to go through that pain.
 
I Enjoy: being with my family
 
I Look: like me
 
I Find:joy in Jesus
 
I Smell: the outdoors (windows are all open)
 
I Think: people need to know Jesus and be more aware of childhood cancer and just how many children die from it every year.
 
I Listen: to who ever's talking to me, although I admit to getting distracted at times.
 
I Hide: things that I wish I could share everything that's in my heart.
 
I Walk: with Christ
 
I Write: as a release
 
I See: how messy my desk is (it's insane!)
 
I Sing: because I love to!
 
I Laugh:  everyday
 
I Can: do anything God has planned for me.
 
I Watch: too much tv
 
I Learn:something everyday, especially from my children!
 
I Dream: of growing old with my husband!
 
I Want: my husband to come home safe and sound and to see a cure to Childhood Cancer in my lifetime.
 
I Cry: because I'm a woman
 
I Read:  a lot! From journals, magazines, newspapers, magazines, children's books, Christian based books, and the bible
 
I Love: Jesus, my husband, my children, family, and my friends
 
I Sometimes: just yearn for Heaven.
 
I Hurt: when someone says cruel and untrue things and just takes things from a one sided view vs looking at both sides or at least asking. Also hurt to hold Jordyn again (I know one day I will!!!!!)
 
I Fear: Chad being killed in Iraq or one of my other children dying.
 
I Hope: For a cure to childhood cancer. My boys to grow up and be Godly Men. For everyone to come to know Jesus.
 
I Broke:no bones so far in my life, but have broke a couple hearts in my life. :(
 
I Eat: too much, so I'm eating less!
 
I Quit: cussing when I gave my heart to Jesus, but I've slipped up some and have made a new committment that even those "little words" to stop. I'm ashamed of myself for that slip up.
 
I Bathe: when I need to
 
I Drink: water, I LOVE water!
 
I Save: my deepest feelings and emotions for Chad
 
I Hug: my boys every single day, many times a day
 
I Meditate: never
 
I Play: with my boys everyday!!!
 
I Miss: Chad (just a few more weeks!) and of course Jordyn
 
I Forgive: those who've hurt me, but I don't forget
 
I Drive: very well, and surprisingly fast on the autobahn! LOL
 
I Have: everything because of Jesus Christ!
 
I Cant:wait until Chad's home!!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I'm excited AND Ready!)
 
I Don't: and won't deny Jesus Christ as my savior or smoke (it's digusting and a horrible addiction that I pray everyone who does will quit)
 
I Kiss: my sweet boys every day  and soon my honey!
 
I Believe: In Jesus Christ as my Living and TRUE GOD
 
I Feel: Happy that 4 soldiers came home today, safe, sound, and to the arms of those who love them!
 
I Know:  I'm loved
 
I Wonder:if Chad will have to go back to Iraq in the next 12 months....come on General S. announce it already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers!
Not long and Chad will be in your arms again =)
So excited for you and the kids...
My desk is a mess too...hehehe
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Love your answers.  Linda

Anonymous said...

amen to that; I won't deny Jesus either :)

betty

Anonymous said...

I so hope he doesn't have to go back!

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

It's good to know that you look like . . . you! :-D

Love your this entry and your answers!

As always, I hope you are doing well.

Amanda :)
http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin