Monday, August 9, 2004

thinking of Chad

I was able to talk to Chad Saturday night and it was so nice. It was online chatting, but hey it's better than nothing. We haven't talked on the phone in over 2 weeks and that brings me down, so I'm trying not to think about that.

We are getting closer to him coming home. I just want him out of Iraq. I know I will not be able to let go of the total breath that I'm constantly holding, but will be able to exhale some once he's in Kuwait.

I'm trying not to get too excited for his  homecoming yet, at least not until he tells me "hey I'll be home on such and such date" or I get the official phone call from the company saying "Chad will be home on, be here at this time". We will not get much of a heads up from the Army which is for Chad's safety. I'm just ready, now for him to be home.

Jackson's making strides, so please check out his webpage and take a look at the journal. I need to update Jacob's page today or tomorrow. I also updated Jordyn's caringbridge site as well.

 I guess that's it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know i'm thinking about you and the family.  You're in my prayers.   I'll talk to you soon.  Love you,  Bekah