Sunday, August 21, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning


It's been quite a while since I've done one of these, but thought it's time to start back at them since I'm back online! Leave your favorite journal entry in my or Kelly's guestbook!

http://journals.aol.com/pixiedustnme/Inmyopinion/

 

EASY - like Sunday Morning!

Here's my question of the week.  Answer it in your journal and come back here and leave me a link in the comments.  I'll post your links on Saturday and we'll start over again next week :-)

Since today is J-Land's 2nd Anniversary, I'm going to stick with a super easy question

"What was the favorite post you've written in the last year"

I know, I know, it's been asked already.  But I'm asking again.  Pick your favorite entry from the last year and leave a link directly to it in the comments.  Maybe you should pick TWO since it's the second anniversary??

So here are my 2 journals:

"Those" Friends

Held

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I happened to find your journal and found your writing amazing.  With such feeling, heart, and spirit.  Keep up the great work!  I can't wait to see the updates on your new location!

http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/