Sunday, August 10, 2008

An Update

I'm here in Ks and will be heading to Ky on Tuesday and definately ready. Things are VERY tense to say the least right now. I won't/can't get into it but lets just say that it's time to go without a doubt. Pray for safe travel as the kids and I head out for the next 3 weeks.

I have been able to talk to Chad. He's doing well. Having an 8 hr time difference between us has definately limited our communication and makes me that much more thankful that we are blessed to be stationed in Germany (and only a 1 hr time difference).

The kids have really been enjoying their time here and have loved getting to spend time with their cousins, especially (my brothers girls).

I know this is brief, hopefully I can write a decent update later, otherwise in about a month I'll be home and will be able to!

God Bless

No comments: